Minimalising

I've decided to reduce the amount of unused kit I have - I've decided that the maxim below is right for me in life, not just in bushcraft.


To this end I have a few sales running.
Over at my favourite bushcraft forum Natural Bushcraft I have a sale of a few knives which includes my custom Nessmuk and a lovely Canadian belt knife.
I'm also selling off the first six issues of the out of print and hard to find BCUK bushcraft magazine from 2006/7 on ebay.
I've also got a copy of Earth Knack, a good primitive skills book up there.
There's going to be a fair bit more over the coming weeks and months that I'll post here and tag Sale.
If you're interested in something you've seen on the blog or any bushcraft book then drop me a line!
I'm also working on ideas for a couple of small bushcraft ebooks over the coming months.

0 comments :

Post a Comment